My client is looking to appoint a Buyer in to their head office team based in the North West. This is an exciting opportunity for a buyer to join a rapidly expanding area of a successful e-commerce fashion retailer. As a senior member of the buying team you will be responsible for developing a commercial range that delivers the departmental strategy in line with the company's objectives.
You will lead and manage the team to deliver a product range that meets financial targets and profit whilst exceeding customer requirements
Your duties will include:
- Developing seasonal buying strategy
- Establishing seasonal strategic plans for sales, markdowns, inventory and growth opportunities.
- Maintaining high awareness of customer and competition.
- Analysing and communicating this analysis effectively.
- Identifying style needs by department.
- Responsibility for seasonal promotions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working within a buying team in similar or identical role.
- Strongly Analytical, Prioritising, Interpersonal, problem- solving, presentation, budgeting, project management and planning skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office suite, Outlook, and internal applications
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of circa £55k dependent on experience plus an excellent benefit package
If you feel like you have the relevant experience and are ready to make the move apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.