One of the biggest UK online retailer is looking for a Buyer Admin Assistant with a great attention to detail, passion for interior design and home furnishing. This is a great opportunity for someone who's looking to work in a fast growing and fast paced business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collating product details and images from suppliers
- Producing on-time and accurate data entry/copywriting to upload to the website maintain the critical production path
- Researching brand and competitor activity
- Working closely with the production ream to optimise the look and feel of each promotion
- Communicating with suppliers and liaising with the Marketing, PR and Editorial terms
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to write a product description for the website
- Commercial awareness and customer focus , with a working knowledge of the retail marketing brands
- Planning and organising skills , with the ability to priorities your workloads efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative , but be a team player in a fast - growing and exciting young company
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and "get stuck in"
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £20k.
If you are interested in this role, please apply quoting ref nr: Q100590
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.