Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
|Job Title||Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality products across the GCC is currently looking to hire a Buyer. Working closely with senior management, you have to ensure smooth buying transactions through vendor identification, selection and evaluation that meets the Department and Company sales and profit targets.
- Oversee the development and delivery of seasonal buying strategies and ensure products are aligned with key product lines;
- Planning, sourcing, and buying of merchandise at category level in a commercial environment;
- Present the figures, product and season trends to the Head of Buying and the Directors;
- Negotiate cost prices, in the best interest of the company, and sourcing of suppliers from both inside and outside the European market;
- Training and developing members of the team to achieve their potential, focusing on the individual needs by working on development plans and continually reviewing;
- Management of suppliers, purchase volume, spend and income
- Bachelor's degree in any related field;
- 2-3 years' experience in the same industry;
- Computer literate, knowledge in MS Office Suite;
- Experience of buying and product development;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Passionate and driven individual
This role provides you the opportunity to work within an extremely well-known, established retailer! If you believe that you have the relevant experience and qualifications, apply now and send us your CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...