This leading high-street retailer renowned for their Everyday household offering is looking for a Buyer to manage one of their best performing categories (on % growth) within their well-being range.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment and work with growing branded categories within Vitamins, Minerals, Hay fever tablets, stop smoking products etc .
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- The need to maintaining competitiveness and driving sales and profitability
- Dealing with promotional changes and exclusive products for the business.
- Identifying new product opportunities, evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
- Building relationship with external vendors in this Trade based environment
- Working with the product development to enhance the own-brand offering
You must be:
- An experienced Buyer ideally from a food, FMCG or health & beauty background
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category - this is a key category making up 15% of the businesses turnover.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry. The successful candidate will also be able to earn bonus potential (last year this was 12k!) and join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q97028We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.