A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most established and successful retail businesses. They are looking to hire a Buyer to work on a number of key categories. This position will be based in London.
In the role you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing buying strategies and plans for the seasonal products category
- Assisting in driving sales and profitability and overall commercial strategy for the category
- Ensuring the quality and value of the assigned range and category
- Ensuring that all buying transactions are in compliance with the contract principles
- Maintaining strong working relationships and negotiating the best prices with suppliers
To qualify for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- Substantial experience in a buying role, preferably within the apparel products category
- Background in department stores, grocers or food gifting
- Strong commercial acumen
- Passion for retail, good eye for commercially viable products
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Educated to Degree level
This is a good opportunity to learn and develop as a professional in an exciting new environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of up to £50k with excellent blue chip benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.