This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Buyer to join a fun, trend-led fashion brand, based at their London Head Office. You will bring to life commercially-driven ranges, while maintaining a strategic business focus.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Planning, sourcing and buying merchandise at category level
- Ensuring ranges are selected within necessary timescales and financial budgets are operated within
- Implementing ranges that deliver departmental and company sales and profit targets, and comply with company quality standards
- Managing the critical path to ensure all key cut off dates are met and delays are avoided
- Effectively working with your team to coach and develop junior members, enabling them to meet their potential
Essential criteria include:
- A sharp fashion eye for spotting trends in the market
- Proven success in a ladies' fashion retailer, with strong sourcing, negotiation and range planning skills
- Effective communication skills to build excellent professional relationships with internal and external suppliers
- Previous experience in leading a successful team, driving performance and growth in your team
The position offers an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to working in a dynamic fashion environment. If you are interested and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting the reference Q100752!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.