One of UKs largest general goods retailers is looking to hire a Senior Buyer to join their team in Hampshire.
As a Senior Buyer, your role will involve:
- Managing the product development, buying strategy and trading execution of the category
- Developing multiple relationships across different teams and departments
- Sourcing, negotiation and development of new product packages
- Leading a team of Buying & Merchandising staff
- Producing reports based on a strong data analysis
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to deal with complex data, analyze results and present solutions
- Solid track record in a Buying/Senior Buying position
- Product development experience
- A good understanding of retail processes
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. Good career development prospects, plus a very rewarding package with great benefits. If you think that you are qualified for this position,please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.