As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exciting opportunity for Buyers Administration Assistant to support the buyer in achieving margin and profit targets by accurately placing and chasing orders and liaising confidently across all areas of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Raising and processing orders and emailing in timely manner to suppliers. Ensuring the updating, of all relevant paperwork, following orders being amended or cancelled at the request of the Buyer/Merchandiser
- Ensuring that copies of all direct orders are given to the imports dept. as soon as the orders are raised to avoid delays
- Requesting and chasing fit, sealing and pre-production samples, highlighting any supplier issues to the Buyer/Merchandiser
- Chasing and updating the critical path and, liaising with imports and suppliers. Updating the buying and merchandising teams in weekly meeting
- Pulling out the best and worst sellers as directed by the Buyers
- Helping the Assistant Buyer/Buyer in preparation for meetings by requesting samples in advance for Range reviews, and ensuring correct labelling and presentation
Your skills and experience will include:
- Prioritising workloads to meet deadlines is essential, juggling several priorities at once
- Prioritising workloads to meet deadlines is essential, common sense and enthusiasm
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Fashion degree preferable, but not essential
- Experience of working in a retail environment desirable
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.