A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful homewares retail businesses. They are looking for a Buying Assistant to join their team in the area of Slough.
- Supporting the buying team and making sure that all aspects of the administration is produced accurately.
- Ensuring all relative deadlines are met for new product launch
- Raising of display purchase orders in line with range plan and maintain the product tracker.
- Liaising with suppliers
- Research and put together analysis on sales trends of current products.
- Maintain good knowledge of all new and existing products
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Must be able to organise and plan as well as think creatively and problem solve from own initiative.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and good time-management skills.
- Passionate for working in the buying industry and has desire to progress further.
- Previous experience working within the retail industry
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £22k with a great bonus structure and other benefits! If you feel you are the right candidate and have strong buying assistant experience please apply with an up to date copy of your CV quoting reference number Q102881.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.