One of the fast growing chains of department stores is looking for an experienced BUYING MANAGER who will lead and develop their buying strategies.
As the Buying Manager, you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive buying strategy
- Developing the product range to maximise sales, product lifecycle margin and brand image
- Working closely with the Merchandising Team to produce delivery and volume forecasts
- Planning, sourcing and buying of merchandise at category level in a commercial environment.
To be the successful candidate for this vacancy, the following qualifications are required:
- Degree level education
- Previous experience at Buyer/Manager level within fashion industry
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in a world class business which comes with a rewarding package. If you see yourself fit for this role, send us you CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.