A rapidly expanding retail company is expanding its operations in the Middle East and are now looking for an experienced Buying Manager for luxury clothing and accessories. As the Buying Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Managing the luxury fashion category.
- Explore new product opportunities and present range schemes.
- Sourcing and buying top brands.
- International travel to the major shows and fashion houses.
- Evaluate correct performance with a view to focusing the range and maximizing profitability.
- Review performance of products and ranges in conjunction with management and reacting as necessary to improve the effect and monitoring performance.
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following:
- Experience of working in an international fashion and luxury.
- Able to manage stock on a daily basis is essential.
- An effective communication skill in English language is a must.
This is an exceptional role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.