Category Marketing Manager - Sports
One of the biggest sporting brands in the world are looking for a Category Marketing Manager who will be based out of the head office in Dubai.
The nature of the work is focused on creating product and brand demand, understanding external constituents and effectively presenting company or product information. As the Category Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the complete marketing plan for a product line and developing the projects that will maximize the brand's awareness and sales, through the message and media that are meaningful to retailers and consumers.
Reporting to the: Head of Marketing
The responsibilities of this position are listed below:
- Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring.
- Develop and execute seasonal and category marketing projects
- Engage with the consumer by category to ensure targeted projects are driving brand strategies with the consumer Adopt, enrich and creatively execute and/or support global cat strategy within local markets
- Partner across internal teams (sports marketing, event marketing, retail brand marketing, etc.) to ensure projects are executed per category brand direction
- Lead category marketing projects to achieve defined Go to Market goals
- Track and evaluate Marketing impact
- Manage timelines and budget
- The ideal candidate will be an avid sports fanatic with a passion in fitness and running.
- Previous experience in Marketing and Events is mandatory.
- The ability to handle pressure situation, structured time lines and last minute changes.
- Knowledge of the UAE market is an advantage
Send to us your CV and an amazing salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.