Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff
This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues.
In this category merchandising manager position you will be responsible for maximizing the sales and profit through the control of defined category information and data as well as through the preparation and presentation of range proposals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate planograms with correct ranges, profiles and dimensions and communicate via appropriate media.
- Providing reports for both the trading and sales team and inputting accurate dimensions of products into the Spaceman reporting system.
- Maximizing the total retail estate space through effective design, macro spacing and layout.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Previous space or category management experience (knowing how to use Spaceman) is desirable.
- Highly developed numerical and analytical ability is essential with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have good category knowledge and understanding.
- Experience running and motivating teams to deliver quantifiable results against a defined plan
This is a great opportunity to work for a national business that is going through growth as well as personal on-going career enhancement. You will receive great benefits including, bonus, pension and holidays and the opportunity to work and progress within a client facing ethical business. If you believe you have the relevant experience for this role, please send your CV quoting the reference Q102565.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.