A multinational consumer goods business is looking for a highly experienced technical professional to lead, shape the strategy and ultimately step change the ranges and propositions that matter most to their customers.
This role will involve managing and leading a category technical team to deliver innovative, safe, legal, ethical and quality products, along with building strategic forward thinking plans to drive the business forward.
Key elements of the role:
- To lead, coach and motivate through the development of strategy and plans for your team
- Develop category technical plans which deliver sustainable supply chains and brand protection
- Working cross functionally to build sourcing and supplier plans which deliver the best all round results for the category and the customer
- Engaging with suppliers on all technical, strategic, development and operational matters to form great relationships· Continuous review of category technical performance
- Using expert industry knowledge to drive innovation and improvements in quality
- Extensive experience in technical and product management roles
- Extensive food, health & beauty or household product experience with an ability to operate across different product areas
- A successful track record of delivering safe, legal, ethical products to the customer
- Experience in line management, coaching and developing a team
- Experience in building strategic business plans
- An understanding of country and global supply chain processes
- Good commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced technical manager to further develop their career in a fast paced, dynamic environment. If you have the experience required and the drive and tenacity to champion industry leading standards then apply today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.