A leading destination retail unit is looking to hire a Permanent Full time Head Chef in the kitchen operations of the Restaurant Carvery, Hot Food & Cafe.
The role of the Chef will involve:
- Ensuring the kitchen's smooth and efficient operation
- Delivering good food quality, ensuring that they are compliant to all hygiene, health and safety standards
- Minimising wastage & having awareness of the budget & profitability.
- Delegation to team
- Portion control
- Creating new Menu's.
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following qualifications:
- Food preparation /Chef or Head Chef experience required
- Experience of managing budgets
- Kitchen management skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrates good standards of customer service.
- Food Hygiene qualifications
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed excellent salary & working conditions that awaits the successful candidate. This a day role also so no late nights! If you are looking to hit the ground running & have the right experience then please submit your CV quoting the reference Q96560.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.