A major international fashion retail business in France is looking for a skilled and experienced Sourcing Executives to join their team.
As the Clothing Sourcing Manager, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Build and implement the global sourcing strategy of a particular category
- Profile, research and assess the market, competition, and trends
- Plan and anticipate evolution of volumes
- Ensure that the samples and trims meet the original demands and all steps of approvals are completed within the expected timeframe
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Procurement/Purchasing/Textile Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience, with at least 4 years in a managerial role within a global garment supply chain and purchasing environment
- Good command of spoken & written English plus a second language.
- Strong negotiation and sourcing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to travel
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us a copy of your up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.