This Blue-Chip retailer seeks a Commercial Manager to join their proposition team within Marketing & Store Support.
This is for a growing part of their business which has a proven commercial success LFL growth over the last 2 years , proven expertise & further investment taking place.
The purpose of the role is to help the stores' deliver their budgets and margins by -
- Analysing cost and promotional prices
- Analyse performance and recommend changes for the business plan
- Providing accurate and timely communication of ranges, product information & cost prices.
This is a highly analytical role which will be based on statically model and management information reports.
You roles will include -
- Achieve the budgeted margin & KPI's
Support the delivery of the year end commercial income target
Communicating all range reviews on time & successfully
Deliver accurate seasonal trade planning communications
Work with Merchandising to refine and optimise ranging & planograms
- Analysing the competition and have a broad understanding of what is going on in the economy that is likely to influence the customer plan
- Building customer driven MI reports and communicating this analytics details to the senior management team
To be successful in this position you must -
- Highly analytical & worked in a similar Analytical or Commercial role for another fast paced retail, FMCG or hospitality background.
- Have been involved with creating promotional plan across the retail calendar
- Evidence of manipulation of data to come up with solutions
- Have worked towards budget and have understanding of margin
- Competitor awareness - have dealt with comp shopping to understand what other competitors are doing.
- Good interpersonal skills as you will involved in a number of different department.
This role work cross functional with Store Communication team, Marketing, Merchandising & Supply Chain which is tasked in making sure that the best product for the best price is distributed to our customers' and business partners!
This is initially a 3 month contract role, however with the potential of going permanent. It's a great initial opportunity for a business that is growing with a culture of forward thinking & innovation. If you feel that you are suitable for this position and have the necessary skills; please apply today quoting the reference Q98755.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.