We are pleased to be recruiting for a Commercial Decision Support Manager for a National "Big Box" retailer.
After reviewing the Trading team support requirements, my client has decided to hire a Commercial Decision Support Manager for their growing retail Commercial Team
The focus of the role would be to deliver commercial benefits by improving the client's margin delivery with a focus on the promotional programme and supplier support.
The main focus of the role will be:
- Providing insights to buyers to ensure they have an optimal promotional plan at the product/category level, to include their voucher programme and other partnership activity e.g. Groupon Amazon etc.
- Improve the tracking of promotional performance/spend/funding so there is full awareness of margin impacts
- Identify how promotional performance is impacted by moving online/changes in market communications approach
- Manage the trade terms and supplier funding processes to deliver optimal levels of back margin
- Looking for a candidate who has strong pricing and promotions experience.
- Has experience of dealing with Brand Match pricing and Commercial Planning.
- The ideal candidate will come from a buying background and so understands the importance of commercial planning and pricing.
- The candidate will have demonstrable experience of managing a small team.
- Strong communication skills as the candidate will need to be able to shape pricing and promotions for the categories and plan these in for the buyers.
- Background - Retail or a Blue Chip FMCG
- Analytical skills are essential, and experience of commercial acumen required.
In return for your hard work, this role will receive good bonuses and benefits as well as a competitive basic salary of up to £45k.
If this sounds like something you feel you could do, apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.