|Job Title||Compliance Manager|
|Salary||£65000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||23 days ago|
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team, where you will work with management and staff to ensure the company meets its regulatory requirements. This role is an autonomous and challenging chance to develop a control framework, increase efficiency and lower business risks.
- Work to identify where issues with legality and ethics within the company are taking place and fix these problems quickly and effectively.
- Work with upper levels of management to ensure strategies are in place to deal with compliance problems.
- Create and enforce plans of action related to ethical and legal behaviour within the company.
- Create long-term goals and methods that will ensure no illegal activities will occur in the workplace.
- Must be able to recognise the seriousness of an ethics breach within the company.
An ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to manage large volumes of work in a fast paced environment.
- Competent with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous compliance experience in store or branch-based retail network.
- Previous experience in FCA compliance.
- Resilient and comfortable with change.
- Management experience.
- Relevant qualifications at degree level or equivalent.
- Proven ability to interpret and give guidance on complex legal and regulatory issues.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV to us as a Microsoft document.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Top 2017 Trends for Commerce Marketers
IS SUCCESS IN YOUR FUTURE? In the world of commerce marketing, it’s imperative to be aware of developing trends to stay ahead of the competition, improve the customer journey and deliver solid returns with your campaigns. Download this research report to get more valuable...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...
Catalyst Europe 2017
Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.Not yet convin...