Consumer Care Team Leader - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a British household retailer, widely known for creating and innovating contemporary stylist products. This established growing company is now looking for a consumer care team leader to join their Head Office in London.
As a consumer care team leader, your responsibilities will be:
- Providing help and advice to customers about products or services via email, phone, or letter.
- Organising and dealing with customer complaints about products, delivery or services.
- Investigating and coming up with solutions to solving customer's problems.
- Issuing refunds, exchanges, and compensations to customers.
- Drive and develop an exceptional customer service team
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and methods if improving services.
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
- A professional and logical approach to problem solving and can handle difficult situations.
- Great communicational skills to inform, help and advise customers clearly and confidently.
- Great listening skills to understand exactly the customers' needs and what they require.
- Excellent creative thinking skills to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service and also on tackling different sitations
- Approaches all aspects of work and leads by example with an optimistic attitude, energy and passion.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an outstanding business you would be proud to work for! If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting the reference Q102319.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.