Relocation Opportunity!! One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Convenience Store Manager to work within one of their branded store.
With this being a Convenience brand my client is very open to consider a Deputy Manager who is looking to make the next step up. You must have the drive and ability to step up to the managerial role in a smaller based store.
The successful candidate -
- Have store or deputy management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail
- KPIs focus on measurable- around both financial and non-financial targets
- Has experience of managing a small team and being hands-on and you will be expected to be actively involved in day to day duties in the store.
- Managing and controlling stock levels
- provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
- Must be self-motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK; lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!) The islands provides a relaxing lifestyle & as VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
In return you will receive full visa to work on the island, relocation costing, accommodation allowance (for 3-6 months), bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q101278.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.