A multinational consumer goods business is currently seeking a diligent Corporate & Legal Affairs Manager who will secure the business regulatory compliance and keep positive relations with the local government, political parties and other industry stakeholders.
Based in Dubai, the C&LA Manager will be responsible for:
· Providing relevant and advance knowledge of imminent government issues to key stakeholders within the business
· Collaborate in driving ardent engagement with government authorities and key political stakeholders on all relevant issues
· Providing legal advice on GCC legislation that may affect the business
· Ensuring all marketing materials are compliant to consumer-related legislation and International Marketing Standards
· Collaborating with the Corporate & Legal Team in preparing external communications documents
Our client requires a legal professional with the following qualifications:
- A Law degree
- 3+ years of proven successful experience within a leading law firm or a recognized consumer business with proven record on advising on commercial and regulatory matters
- Good network especially in KSA
- Excellent understanding of the legal and commercial processes within the GCC
- Contract management experience with working knowledge of Health & Safety Law and Environmental legislation
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence key internal stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
An opportunity to grow ones career within a well-established business and a competitive salary package awaits the successful candidate. If you find this opportunity interesting, please send us your CV in Word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.