Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai
|Job Title||Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
Our client, a well-established and fast-growing consumer services company is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Manager. Your main role is to drive the business within the UAE, in terms of increasing the list of the company's corporate clients.
- Develop and implement effective client sales plans;
- Work with the marketing team in ensuring a quality process for marketing engagement;
- Identify and build strong relationships with clients;
- Manage a portfolio of clients to achieve long-term success;
- Point-out and resolve conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner;
- Produce reports on the status of each clients and transactions;
- Monitor sales metrics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- 3+ years' experience in a corporate sales / marketing role, preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong knowledge in MS Office;
- Ambitious and passionate individual
This is an exciting role with a highly-competitive package and benefits. If you think that you are qualified for the role, then send us your CV for review!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Catalyst Europe 2017
Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.Not yet convin...
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of CX, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail CX.Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have...