Our client, a leading multinational FMCG company is looking for a Country Manager to lead their dynamic team. Your main role is to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability on your designated country.
Your responsibilities include:
- Meeting or exceeding profitable sales growth targets;
- Develop and implement brand strategy that is tailor made for the Arab market;
- Grow the brands market share within the country;
- Develop the annual sales plan and work in driving the achievement of all the brands targets and KPIs;
- Work with management team across the HQ and in the country to oversee the allocation process;
- Ensure that all brand activities (Sales, Marketing, and Distribution) are in line with the brands long term strategy;
- Maintain accountability, quality, and efficiency standards of productivity for deployed personnel.
- Build excellent relationships with your brand;
- Educate and motivate your team;
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from a Reputable University;
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the FMCG Sales & Marketing sector;
- Cross-cultural experience;
- Should possess good sense of market, trends, and competitor's activities knowledge in the FMCG industry;
- Strong knowledge of goods distribution strategies, and methodologies;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Fluency in Arabic and English;
- Passionate and driven individual
This is an exciting opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organization. If you think you are qualified for the role, then please submit your CV for review!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.