Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experience to your customers?!
This role is a unique opportunity to work in a thriving Airport environment and be part of a worldwide retailer. This business has an unparalleled premium selection of products with over 15,000 different ranges!
As a Retail Leader you will responsible for delivering the sales strategy on the shop floor by surpassing service targets and hitting all other KPIs.
A key part of the role is engaging your team to ensure they deliver an excellent sales and service focus, and set strong visual standards within a luxury setting. Therefore, good people management experience is necessary for this role!
Your key accountabilities will include -
- Leading your team to hit profit targets & offer first class customer service
- People management - managing the performance and development of individuals in your team
- Ensure your team understand their role and contribute towards their targets, building one team
- Working as a key member of the management team & to ensure the smooth daily running of all areas
- Maintaining operational standards
- Monitoring the sales and conversation Including sales VS budget
- Maintain strong visual merchandising standards
- Driving store compliance
This role is all about the individual - so as long as you have a passion for service, and managed a team in a fast-paced environment you will be considered for the position!
If you're an Assistant, Department or Store Manager with experience in a high footfall & customer focused retail environment, this job would be a great next move to you! However, personality counts for a lot; so enthusiasm, passion for customer service and great communication skills, are all highly sought after abilities - this can be from a non-retail environment!
This is an air-side role so will require a security background check over the last 5 years.
If this sounds like the opportunity you're looking for to further your career, please send your CV quoting the reference Q99169
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.