Customer Service - German Market
|Job Title||Customer Service - German Market|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
A leading English homewares manufacturer is looking for a German speaker to join their customer service team.
Role and Responsibility
- Inputting and processing of sales orders for customers
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Informing the business of any issues that may adversely impact ability to meet the customer's expectation
- Working with credit control and the supply and allocations coordinator on customer compliance and shortage claims
- Support the Head of Customer Services in delivering a world class customer experience
- Meet the required KPIs for order processing and communication
- Follow processes to ensure customer resolution is always made
- Ensure that all process activities meet the rules on pricing, service and delivery commitments
- Systemised, analytical and methodical working approach
- Proficiently skilled in MS Excel would be advantageous
- Experience in customer service role
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills to interact successfully both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Works well under pressure
- German speaking - essential
- French speaking - desirable
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £25k dependant on experience
If you have the required skills and experience please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of CX, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail CX.Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...