This business has an unparalleled premium selection of products ranges with over 15,000 different ranges!
As Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the sales strategy on the shop floor by surpassing service targets and hitting all other KPIs.
A key part of the role will be the leadership of your team through engagement of your people to ensure an excellent sales and service focus and visual standards within a luxury setting.
You will be responsible for helping to devise a clear sales and service strategy for your areas of responsibility that this is communicated accordingly.
Your key accountabilities will include -
- Leading your team to hit profit targets & offer first class customer service.
- Working as a key member of the management team & to ensure the smooth daily running of all areas
- Maintaining operational standards
- People management - Manage the performance and development of individuals in your team
- Monitoring the sales and conversation Including sales VS budget & UPT.
- Ensure your team understand their role and contribute towards their targets, building one team.
- Maintain strong visual merchandising standards
- Driving store compliance
This role would be suited to a customer focused Assistant, Department or Store Manager with experience in a high footfall & customer focused retail environment. Preferred backgrounds for candidates include department stores, homewares, fashion, entertainment, food or airport retailing (this is only a selection; it's all about the individual!) where service is still at the heart of the business.
Personality counts for a lot; so enthusiasm, passion, great communication skills, working at a fast pace and creating a buzz in store are all highly sought after abilities!
This is an air-side role so will require a security background check over the last 5 years. If this sounds like you please send your CV quoting the reference Q100032.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.