My Client, market leading department store is looking for an experience customer service manager to join vibrant team in Cardiff. We are looking for passionate individual to motivate, engage and coach the team to deliver exceptional customer service.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Motivating the team to perform to their best and provide outstanding customer experience.
- Engaging with customers making sure they receive the best service and leasing with the team if anything needs adjusting.
- Resolving any customer issues in timely manner and ensuring customer is satisfied.
- Developing team capability in customer service so everyone in the team know to and wants to provide the best service.
- Organising local PR events to engage with local community and promote the business.
- Tracking customer interactions on local social media and responding where appropriately to resolve queries quickly and providing service consistent with the brand.
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Strong coaching and communication skills
- Ability to influence people
- Proven record of managing performance
- Proven record to drive results through people
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £21k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100458. We look forward to hearing from you
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.