A leading exhibitions company in the Middle East is looking to hire a proactive and highly skilled Data Information Manager to join their team.
As the Data Information Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing all aspects of database work in the Exhibitions department
- Coordinating with the Exhibitions team to align the data maintenance plan
- Managing internal customer master database request for data entry, data counts, reports, profiles and train staff on use of system.
- Uploading batch data into the EBMS system after deduplication and validation of the acquired data
- Will work alongside with the Database Administrator to coordinate database updates and data overlays.
To qualify for this position, you should have the following:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred plus additional related professional training
- Extensive knowledge of using database technologies (MS-SQL)
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to deliver recommendations and findings to staff.
- Expert in segmentation and list enhancement techniques.
- Proven ability of working in a team environment and in leading virtual teams.
This is an exceptional opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. If you thrive on challenges of this sort, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.