An international recognised luxury gift retailer & manufacturer is recruiting for an experienced Manager for their concession in this reputable department store. This is a key appointment as they have regular international and head office visits so a candidate from an equally high profile store is important.
With over 400 stores internationally and on-going expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business is looking for manager to be able to execute an indulgent shopping environment. The business operates via catalogue, online with stores & has been well recognise over the last 100 years .
The Store Manager will be expected to:
- Maximise everyone's shopping experience and make each customer want to come back for more.
- Commercially focused around Sales, Stock Loss & Wage budgeting
- Sales KPI's including - ATV's, UPT's & Customer Conversion rates
- Assist with weekly stock takes and 6 month Stock Audits
- Managing a team of between 10-15 people
- Performance management & succession planning
- Build and establish a customer base in order to develop and grow the business
- Lead the merchandising and displaying of products in order to maximise sales
The ideal candidate will have:
- Store or Department Manager experience from a customer-focused retail for example fashion, jewellery, accessories health & beauty, gifting or hospitality.)
- Department Store experience in Central London desirable but not essential
- Experience of managing the performance of the store through the key delivery of your KPI's of Sales, Service, Stock Control & People
- People - The heartbeat of your business!! Experience in management, training & development and succession planning,
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment where you can follow compliance and work to your own initiative
- Passionate individual who can get behind and be an true brand of the ambassador!
In return you will receive salary and bonus as well as other benefits and an international brand you will be proud to be part of! If this sounds like the you then please send your CV quoting the reference Q98119.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.