Having exciting massive expansion plans for this year, a well-established retail business is on the lookout for a Design Manager for their new projects across the UAE.
Closely working with the design and project management team in Dubai, the Design Manager will be responsible for:
· ensuring that the presentation and functional quality of all stores in the Group portfolio is of the highest possible standard and in line with the companys directed design criteria and precinct design criteria.
· managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise
· supporting, understanding and advising the management as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a building design
· ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate
· ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales
· striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
· a degree in architecture
· 4-6 years of experience of retail design management within an established organization (in-house or agency with strong retail experience)
· extensive knowledge in retail markets and construction management
· excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
If you meet the necessary qualifications and see yourself thriving in this role, apply and submit your CV. An exceptional tax free salary package and unlimited career potential awaits the successful applicant.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.