An exciting Digital Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans for growth. This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate digital expert with a track record of helping drive acquisition and contributing to increased returns ideally within online retail.
As Digital Analyst, your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding customer behaviours across all digital touch-points
- Objective setting and strategy for performance marketing
- Identifying analytical requirements for the performance marketing team
- Delivering regular reports and strategic deep dives to support marketing decisions
- Drawing on a variety of data sources to deliver an appropriate solution
- Supporting the marketing team in structuring tests
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- Advanced skills in Excel experience with SQL, JS, HTML essential
- Experience of using data to generate insight and recommendations
- An understanding of and keen interest in digital marketing
- Experience with digital analytics tools, such as Adobe, Google analytics, Doubleclick
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Business or Finance A/B Grade in Mathematics at GCSE and A-level (or equivalent)
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.