A brand & digital communications agency that build and strengthen brands with passion, partnership and by challenging our clients to be the very best they can be has an opportunity for you. They are looking for an exceptional individual for Digital Client Services Director role.
As a key member of the client-servicing team, you'll play an integral role in creating not only compelling strategies that drive client objectives, but fostering relationships that deepen our strategic role in the client's business. You'll lead in the building of strong creative foundations that align with clients' business strategies. You'll inspire teams to execute world-class creative. You'll drive thought leadership across multiple lines of business in a highly competitive category. You'll be free to ask the right questions, explore alternative paths, and develop thinking that innovates beyond "the ask". You'll be the voice of the consumer.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is Client-focused and can build long-term relationships that reflect well on company
- Can tell and present a great story
- Has an eye for detail and true insight
- Has experience navigating cross-functional teams
- Is used to collaborating and constructively challenging senior clients to constantly improve output
- Has a proven record of creating inspiring and powerful briefs, POV's, and presentations
- Is comfortable developing and executing primary research
- Knows how to use secondary research to dive deeper into a problem and find a true solution/opportunity
- Has in-depth strategic and tactical knowledge of multiple media platforms and advertising mediums; including digital, social, mobile, and traditional.
- Is able to be the strategic voice in the room and lead by example
- Used to working with a remote core team and/or multiple agency partners
As a Senior Account Director you must have the following:
- 5 to 10 years of experience working in strategy, account planning and/or interactive marketing at a Branding & Digital Agency
- Gulf experience is a definite plus.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and the importance of connecting brands and consumers.
- Bachelors/MBA degree preferred
Grab this opportunity and put a twist on your career. This very challenging role has a rewarding salary package, so what are you for? Send your CV now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.