An exciting Digital Content Executive opportunity has arisen to join a market leading international pure-play retailer with global plans for growth.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about digital marketing with a track record of producing creative content. Ideally, you'll have some experience within retail, pure-play or marketplaces.
As Digital Content Executive, your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that the weekly promotional banners and voucher codes are set up correctly, launched on the websites and performance analysed.
- Regularly optimise a number of key website functionalities to reducing website exit rates.
- Managing the categorization and presentation of products online, in response to daily sales trends and new launches.
- Ensuring the websites content is up-to-date and reflects the promotional calendar.
- Liaising with web developers re enhancements and site maintenance
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who is:
- Ideally experienced using a Content Management System (e.g. Magento or similar), Google Analytics (or similar), Photoshop, Java ad knowledge of HTML, CSS etc.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to write clear, concise engaging content
- Motivated with a can-do attitude
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.