An exciting Digital Director opportunity has arisen to join a renowned international retail brand with global plans for growth.
This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate digital expert with a track record of creative and technical online innovation, driving acquisition and increasing returns through a full range of multi-channelled platforms. Ideally, you'll have experience within the retail or hospitality sectors.
As Digital Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading the retail digital transformation strategy throughout the group working with the Commercial, Marketing and IT and their respective teams to implement changes
- Developing the digital approach and methodology, driving digital as the channel of choice for new customers
- Overseeing the digital team to ensure that they support and lead the digital agenda
- Delivering best in class solutions and driving digital marketing innovation
- Ensuring that the current technical platform and developments can support the roadmap for current and future digital performance objectives
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- A well-rounded Digital Marketing skill set and who understands the true value of both online and offline marketing
- The ability to help shape a holistic approach to the marketing strategy and to build strong lines of communication and relationships
- Experience of building, developing and managing high performing teams
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing a digital strategy that includes launching and developing new web-sites and instore propositions
- Strong commercial acumen combined with a deep understanding consumer trends
International travel will be required and in reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
Although we aren't unfortunately able to reply to all applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the New Year. Wishing you all a happy festive season!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.