An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading international pure-play retailer with global plans for growth. This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate digital marketing expert with a track record of creative online innovation and driving acquisition, contributing to increased returns ideally within Pure Play or Retail.
As Digital Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing all paid and unpaid online media activity (paid search, affiliates, organic search).
- Delivering on a worldwide, group level in addition to looking after the specific UK, Ireland, Australia and USA session (traffic) needs.
- Optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
- Affiliate communication and Facebook display / remarketing adverts.
- Ownership of strategic workplan for website sessions (across all mediums)
- Ensuring the latest technology is rolled out across all platforms
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who is:
- Forward thinking - stays at forefront of online marketing developments
- Inquisitive - researches, understands and delivers the latest best practices
- Creative - delivering business cases for new areas of investment
- Commercial - identifying market opportunities
- Supportive - leading training sessions for online and broader marketing teams
- Approachable - maintaining good relationships with external suppliers
Some travel will be required and in reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.