A unique and exciting opportunity has opened in one of the UAE's leading financial institutions with a growing retail presence in the region. They are currently looking for a Digital Specialist - Web Content Developer.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain online content and web interfaces for various delivery channels - Website, Mobile, Digital, E-mail, ATM etc. for the Electronic Business & Innovation.
- Assist in developing digital content to implement new and improved techniques for managing online media marketing campaigns for Electronic Business & Innovation.
- Ensure optimal content management of all Retail Banking information across websites
- Evaluate Key Performance Indicators for monitoring performance of the website including usage statistics, etc. and take required actions to enhance performance
- Ensure that graphical, navigational, interactive and informational features of the alternate channels are always of a high standard and effective in both customer service and fulfilment and the generation of new business
- Liaise with all channel managers and other business teams to update the content for online, mobile, and ATM channels for RBG in a creative style within the predefined time frame
- Liaise and follow up with the different areas within RBG/external sources to obtain required information to be published digital, online and mobile channels
- Liaise with back end office processes (Operations) to ensure adherence to service standards for web, mobile, and e-mail content management
- Meet deadlines and targets set by segment & marketing for campaign execution on the alternate channels
To qualify for the Digital Specialist - Web Content Developer position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Grid System working knowledge (Bootstrap etc.), Cloud Technologies and GIT Systems
- Web application development using PHP, Ajax, XML & Json
- Knowledge with customization on Wordpress and Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Content Management & Workflow systems
- Domain Management & Web Server setup
- Web imagery, multimedia and Font Integration
The following skills are preferred but not required:
- 5+ years of website development
- .Net, Angular JS, Graphic Designing, Familiarity with OS
- Experience in web development languages and Web hosting servers, Tridion, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Proved success leading multi-functional team coupled with the ability to influence others and build relationships
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate thoughts and ideas to diverse audiences.
- Ability to involve and motivate others in activities and make creative use of available tools and techniques
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.