My client, a worldwide fashion and lifestyle brand, is looking for an ambitious and analytical individual to help drive their UK and international business as a Distribution Analyst. This is a great opportunity for an experienced assistant core or branch merchandiser ready for the next step in their career.
As distribution analyst, you will:
- Develop distribution and buying plans for the engagement of senior retail leaders
- Driving sales by ensuring all products and promotions are tailored to each store's indivudal location and customer base
- Presenting proposals on the mark down of seasonal stock, whilst maintaining brand integrity
- Manage an allocator
This is a highly analytical role, and needs passion and enthusiasm in order to engage teams around best practice.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Already be an established assistant branch merchandiser/core merchandiser with a high street fashion brand
- Posses strong presentation and communication skills
- Have a high level of understanding of retail mathematics and Excel
In reward for your hard work you will receive an excellent benefits and rewards package, as well as unrivalled opportunities to progress within a worldwide brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.