My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptional Clothing Area Manager to take a step up to lead one of its most prominent areas across the East Midlands/East Anglia area for a maternity cover contract.
In this role, you will be leading a team of store managers to:
- Drive a successful Divisional P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developing and implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
The stores in question make up a high proportion of this brand's business, and therefore to be considered for this role you must:
- Have strong experience of full P&L Management at an Area/Flagship or District Level, managing turnovers in excess of 15 million
- Come from a fast paced fashion background
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior performance
This is a great opportunity for a strong retail leader to work in a high profile role for one of the most exciting brands on the UK stores today. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package, and unrivalled opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.