A rapidly growing sports retail business in Japan is currently looking for a skilled and experienced E-Commerce Application Developer to join their team.
As the E-Commerce Application Developer, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements and ability to turn these into platform deliverables.
- Understand entire system infrastructure, architecture, platform, and coding standards
- Build, develop, and deploy new code.
- Monitor all interfaces that interact with the hybris platform and others as required to fulfill the company's e-commerce processes
- Involve in the SDLC inside the company's environment.
- Help provide support across regions if required
- Work closely with team members to help build best coding and testing practices inside the company
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3 + years of recent experience in Java software development
- Experience working with Spring Framework (especially with regards to DI)
- Experience in developing or have worked with RESTful or SOAP web-service
- Good understanding of two of the following formats: XML, CSV, TSV and/or JSON
- Experience in using SQL query language
- Knowledge of Web application architecture (http, application server, RDBMS)
- Assist in analysing code and participating in peer review.
- Usage of Eclipse IDE or similar software application IDE
- Experience resolving cross browser issues
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us a copy of your up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.