The Client is an up and coming online marketplace retailer that specialise in anything from electronics to household goods. They have a great reach within GCC and can offer shipping worldwide. They are looking for a talented Marketplace Manager with experience within e-Commerce to join their growing team.
- Developing and executing strategies to exceed marketplace sales goals for assigned clients.
- Manage all day-to-day activities of several marketplace clients, including data-mapping, channel strategy, reporting, and client management.
- Developing strategic relationships at each marketplace to learn about best practices, pilot programs, new opportunities, or policy changes and finding ways to improve sales for our clients.
- Assisting in the development of a strategic roadmap for the Marketplaces business, including desired development path of technical solutions, new business processes, and overall marketing strategies to deliver increased revenue at a lower operating expense.
- Working cross-functionally with various members of the clients operations and technology departments, Vendor relationship management and marketing teams, and various contacts from each client to achieve business objectives.
- Assisting in business development activities related to selling marketplace services to clients/prospects.
- Own the relationship with our Marketplace 3rd party provider, managing and building strong relationships with the outsourced channel management team.
Own the relationship with each of the Marketplaces - ensuring each site is running in the optimum way possible for both customer experience and profit.
Identify new marketplace opportunities and build the business case for launch.
Trade the Marketplaces to optimise sales and track the P&L of each marketplace to ensure best possible profit.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators for the marketplace.
- Ecommerce experience (including site management, ecommerce, CMS).
- Experience of content management systems, product information management and order management systems.
- Commercial acumen and strong knowledge of trading, merchandising and forecasting.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Previous experience in successfully launching new ideas/projects.
- Numerate, analytical and commercially astute.
- Resilience and resourceful with a can do attitude.
- Strong communicator.
- Arabic speaking is a plus.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.