An E-Commerce Merchandising Executive opportunity has arisen to join a leading online retailer that has exciting future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who enjoys leading projects, taking responsibility for the customer journey and is passionate about online trading. You'll work within a team and look to deliver outstanding returns.
As E-Commerce Merchandising Executive, your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of projects across retail to improve sales.
- Utilising web analytics and monitoring core KPIs.
- Overseeing customer shopping behaviours, using insight to drive recommendations.
- Ensuring effective collaboration within trading, insight and creative teams.
- Interpreting and manipulate analysis supplied by the Insight team.
- Conducting research to form ideas around merchandising initiatives.
- Implementing recommendations in back-end systems to get your recommendations live on site and apps.
- Regularly present performance, project statuses and prioritisation of current workload to E-Commerce team.
This is an entrepreneurial, forward thinking environment, and needs an individual with:
- An ability to solve customer problems.
- A love of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Capability to build and develop relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- An analytical mind.
- Creativity and an innovative thinker.
- A relevant Degree 2:1 +.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.