My client, one of the UK's biggest online retailers, is looking for a passionate E-Commerce Product Manager to improve how thousands of our customers go about their weekly shop.
It's a role that combines data, logic and creativity to improve the customer experience and develop commercially-savvy innovations on their website and the mobile apps. You will bridge business, creative and technical teams as you work to identify, spec, test and evaluate fantastic, and fantastically simple, product improvements.
You will be able to see the bigger picture whether that be priorities for the business, or the overall customer journey for a particular product. You will also be all over the detail to launch superior new products & drive on-going improvements.
Your successes will be implemented across our website, mobile apps and mobile site to make shopping even easier for hundreds of thousands of customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify opportunities for future development to make shopping easier for the customers
- Prioritise and maximise business value from product developments by understanding customer shopping behaviours and commercial implications
- Understand and spec out customer and business requirements for improvements through working with Data Science, User Experience, Trading and Marketing teams
- Ensure all projects are built to customer friendly and commercially savvy spec and launch as planned
- Work across the business to ensure that time-smart solutions can be found
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in online or e-commerce
- Product management, retail, consumer goods or consultancy background preferred
If you have the relevant experience and possess a great analytical mind, please apply now with a relevant CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.