My client, a well-known Fashion Retailer, is looking for an experienced E-Commerce Merchandiser, with a real passion for fashion, to drive their online performance.
As E-Commerce Merchandiser you will:
- Manage online budgets, mark downs and stock in takes in line with monthly stock targets, ad hoc and seasonal events
- Provide monthly competition reports and weekly sales analysis
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers
- Identifying and driving products and promotions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience as an E Commerce Merchandiser with a Fashion Retailer
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be confident engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Be strategic and used to forward planning in order to meeting conflicting deadlines
- Be highly computer literate, particularly in Excel and ideally CIMS
This is a great opportunity for an E-commerce Merchandiser or Allocation from a busy retail background to take their career to the next level. As reward for your hard work and dedication you will receive a generous salary and strong opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the suitable skills and experience please apply with your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.