A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their London based Head Office. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive Assistant or Junior Merchandiser to step up into a role with a rapidly expanding and trend-led brand.
The primary purpose of this role is to effectively control markdowns, terminal stock and identify potential growth areas to deliver maximum profit and flexibility. You will report directly into the Head of Merchandising.
- To maintain stock levels by department and category in line with closing stock targets
- Bringing to life forecasts, improving accuracy of weekly sales analysis of all levels, using company-wide management tools
- Managing promotional activity, ensuring planning and execution of allocation is delivered effectively in line with markdown activity
- Working closely with the Buyer using price benchmarking matrix to provide competition reports
- Build strong relationships with suppliers to maximise availability, through efficient management and knowledge of lead times, and flexibility
Essential criteria for this role:
- Proven success in a similar Ecommerce role within a fashion retail environment
- A confident and enthusiastic individual with the ability to think strategically and engage the wider merchandising team
- Excellent analytical skills, with the capability to manage complex sets of data
- Highly computer literate
- A fast-fashion background is desirable, but not essential
- Degree in Buying/Merchandising is also desirable
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking a new challenge with a fun and creative fashion brand, please apply today quoting reference Q102579!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.