Looking for an E-Commerce Site manager to contribute to the E-Commerce growth in Asia-Pacific. The candidate will lead the promotion strategy, coordinate digital projects, overseeing the websites maintenance to improve financial results and the consumers' experience.
The candidate will propose and implement the websites progression which includes content, features and omni-channel.
- Also to define needs regionally and setup priorities.
- Will need to coordinate Global projects from the clients Headquarters.
- Propose the implementation of ECommerce promotions for other work areas globally.
- Analyze present and previous results, including previous years' activity. Duty to coordinate with merchandising team and take specifics into account.
- Manage Regional Webstore Administrator.
- Oversee the websites maintenance including new products, highlights including banners, product selections. Also landing pages, price updates, stock needs.
- Coordinate with fulfilment and customer service.
- Consolidate results and KPIs.
- Monitor E-Commerce trends.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree.
Other Job Requirements
- 5 years' E-Commerce experience.
- Understanding of best practices of building websites.
- Understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture.
- Good knowledge of APAC-specific digital landscape is preferable.
- Good understanding of Retail/Omni-channel business is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Able to manage complexity within complex international environment.
- Curious and have passion for Internet with strong team spirit.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.