Working directly with the digital, marketing and design teams, this exciting opportunity would see you managing our email marketing program and supporting our ongoing digital marketing activities. You must be confident working across multiple teams as well as multiple digital marketing channels, and be passionate about fashion and the fast-moving digital marketing space.
· Coordination of the email marketing process
· Build and send email campaigns (table-based HTML)
· Solid knowledge of CSS
· Coordination of segmentation and personalization
· Good knowledge of relational database
· Ability to perform back-end SQL scripting
· Solid knowledge of cross-browser and email environments (Firefox, IE, Chrome)
· Solid knowledge of responsive design and build
· Structure A/B testing of email content
· Database management and database growth
· Ongoing reporting, analysis and optimisation
· Competitor tracking and analysis
· Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
· Experience of preparing web-ready artwork
· Experience with Digital Marketing Suites like Oracle Responsys Marketing Cloud an advantage
· Support for other digital marketing channels as required
The following qualifications are required:
· Proven tenure within a similar role, ideally for a fashion retailer
· Proficient in HTML, varying design tools (Photoshop) and email marketing platforms
· Analytical, with strong excel skills and proficient with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
· Additional experience with other digital marketing channels and CRM highly regarded
· Passionate about fashion trends and the digital environment
· Team player with excellent communication skills
· Tertiary qualified within marketing, journalism or communications
· Highly organized and a high attention to details with the ability to multitask
If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this position, please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.