Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
|Job Title||Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant Buyer in helping assist the Buyer to develop ranges that are brought to market within desired timescales, meet or exceed both sales and gross margin targets whilst maintaining brand integrity
As an Assistant Buyer, you will:
- Effective management of critical path of all receipt and outstanding order information of stock from multiple sources
- Ability to work independently of buyer and take an additional responsibility for an element of the buying unit
- Partner with Planning team to identify pockets of stock requirements within stores and or regional opportunities
- Review weekly trade reports and advise actions to drive trade and seasonal analysis in line with traded season buy
- Support BAA to track shipments to DC to ensure timely delivery and communicating any changes to all business partners concerned.
- Create and update seasonal assortment sheets that incorporate all relevant product delivery and store ranging information in an accurate manner
- Gather required assortment information to and from production partners and or vendors to ensure delivery deadlines and cost price requirements are met
- Compile historical sales analysis to provide the foundation and direction to support the Buyer in the development of seasonal strategies.
- Collaboration with the Visual Merchandising team to shape buys and build seasonal strategies
As an Experienced Assistant Buyer, you will need:
- Relevant experience in a Buying Office with a recognized retailer
- Experience within Menswear or Accessories is essential to be considered
- Proficient in Retail Maths with strong analytical skills and ability to identify commercial opportunities based on analysis provided
- Computer proficient in Excel, Word and familiar with basic principles of merchandising systems.
- Good communication both upward to senior management and laterally to business partners both internal and external
- High level of presentation skills and confidence
- Trend and market awareness
- Management and coaching skills to manage a BAA
You will already be operating at an Assistant Buyer level with relevant experience in Menswear or Accaeesories to be considered. This is an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your career and rise through the ranks depending on how you drive your own career.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...