Developing and implementing the junior fashion strategy under supervision of the Head and in close collaboration with other LOB and support functions of the MENA Integrated retail organisation. Focus on building and growing the junior fashion category across the MENA.
- Implement the junior fashion category strategy through Global, Regional and local licensing deals, including DTR agreement and distribution deals with International LOB partners
- Identify, assess, negotiate and execute new business development initiatives across MENA region ,expanding category revenues with new partners
- Identify product, franchises, and channel gaps and ensure that plans are in place to fill gaps by country
- Build and maintain excellent relationship and communication with licensees, their distributors and retailers
- Coordinate with the creative services team to drive the relevant offer and ranges of compelling products in line with Country and LOB Franchise management priorities
- Coordinate product approvals with Product Developer
- Ensure thorough understanding and compliance of the company's contract, terms and conditions with partners
- Develop, implement and achieve yearly revenue budget
- Regularly communicate with Key licensees and conduct performance reviews
- Provide accurate categories forecast on quarterly basis
- Responsible for delivering the Fashion & Accessories P&L
- Work in conjunction with other category managers where necessary
- Ensure close communication with other functions to support the business i.e. Marketing and Finance
- Deliver against the MENA annual financial targets for the assigned licensees and retailers (DTR's).
- Forge strong relationships with our key partners to fill product gaps and continually grow our market share.
- Support business development initiatives
- Implement Integrated Business Planning ( Range planning, Marketing & promotion calendars)
- Drive and implement TWDC's franchise strategy with partners
- Manage allocated budgets
- Seek out additional growth opportunities
- Establish and organize regular workshops & performance reviews with licensees
- Responsible for delivering P&L targets
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.