A multinational consumer goods business is currently seeking a strategic Finance Manager, who will be able to control and monitor the commercial aspect of the MEA business across the group.
Supporting the Group CFO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
· Assisting the Management in annual strategic planning process which includes providing industry and market trend analysis, SWOT analysis, scenario analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting and sensitivity analysis.
· Analyzing the management and operational processes and controls; evaluate their effectiveness and efficiency and propose value-added recommendations.
· Maintaining a company scorecard that monitors agreed strategic KPIs and key reporting criteria in the areas of sales, profitability, productivity and ROI, including benchmarks for comparison.
· Responsible for preparing monthly Sales reports & other special reports as and when required by the management.
· Working closely with the Marketing team to analyze and verify the pricing of the SKUs to ensure maximum profits.
· Providing hands-on support to sales teams for efficient and effective solutions for financial, business and risk management issues as well as support them by verifying and analyzing their APs & Debit Notes.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- ACA or CPA qualification (a chartered accountant) in addition to a recognized University Degree
- 5+ years of proven successful financial management experience ideally within an FMCG MNC
- experience of Business Performance Evaluation and budgeting and forecasting for multiple business units
- outstanding communication skills being able to build strong relationships, influencing and presenting at senior levels
An opportunity to grow ones career within a well-established business and a competitive salary package awaits the successful candidate. If you find this opportunity interesting, please send us your CV in Word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.